Wednesday 24 April 2013

Embedding Digital Literacy

I'm currently involved in a project on Embedding Digital Literacy in a Community Education setting.

As part of this, I have been asked to create resources on things I do with my learners, and this in turn has prompted me to be a little more organised in how I go about things.

I've created a few resources as a result:
  1. How learners can use Evernote in the classroom
  2. Using Screencast-o-matic (screen recording software) to create quick tutorials on skills learnt in the classroom.
Here's my Prezi on Evernote



And here's an example video I've created using Screencast-o-matic:


Both ideas have been very well received by the learners, particular the screencast videos, as it means learners can review what was covered in class at their own leisure.

Any comments?



No comments:

Post a Comment