Saturday 27 August 2011

Catching up

What with the summer holidays and all, I haven't posted much lately.

But, now I'm back to work, and striving to get all our Office 2010 updates ready for the beginning of September.  I've also been charged with setting up a Moodle site for our centres, which is something I'm looking forward to doing, but I'm also busy rewriting my Web Design courses for the latest Dreamweaver software, and writing a brand new Level 1 Photoshop course.

On top of all this, we are likely to have an inspection this year, which means I need to ensure all our course files are bang up to date with schemes of work and lesson plans a-plenty.  Oh - and did I mention I'm due to start the second year of my MA in Education & ICT?

And as if that's not enough, I'm training hard for a half marathon in October, where I'm hoping to raise money for Macmillan on behalf of my mum who's currently battling with ovarian cancer.

No rest for the wicked, eh??

No comments:

Post a Comment