Sunday 18 September 2011

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs

An odd title for this post, perhaps to sum up the mixed bag I think I'll be getting next week.  So far, my new timetable has me down for one level 2 class in college, two level 2 adult groups, one level 3 class in college and ... wait for it ... possible foundation degree groups :O

Whilst feeling somewhat under-prepared (oh how understated this comment is), I'm almost (dare I say it) looking forward to the challenge.  I love IT, I think I'm ok at teaching, and I've lately been thinking that I'd like to move into HE at some point in the future.  It seems to be coming earlier than planned, so whilst I think there may be stormy seas ahead, I hope that there will be clear skies not too far away.  Immediate forecast:  changeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment